Vocabulary test, Chapter 32
Welcome to your LatinTests.net interactive vocabulary quiz! Type your answer into each field and then press "Enter" or "Return" on your keyboard to check it and move on. Click on the "cross" image for the answer to the question; for more information on the word, click the "question mark" image. If you want to learn the words before testing yourself on them, click on "View this test as a list" at the bottom of the page.
- tot Indeclinable
- divido, dividere, divisi, divisum
- political party
- praesum, praeesse, praefui + dat.
- I take back
- adversus, -a, -um 2
- deputy, officer, envoy
- I retreat
- corripio, corripere, corripui, correptum 2
- I put x (acc.) in command of y (dat.) + acc. and dat.
- consisto, consistere, constiti, constitum 2