Vocabulary test, Chapter 34
Welcome to your LatinTests.net interactive vocabulary quiz! Type your answer into each field and then press "Enter" or "Return" on your keyboard to check it and move on. Click on the "cross" image for the answer to the question; for more information on the word, click the "question mark" image. If you want to learn the words before testing yourself on them, click on "View this test as a list" at the bottom of the page.
- latus, lateris, n.
- ne 2
- occido, occidere, occidi, occasum Not to be confused with occido, occidere, occidi, occisum, I kill 3
- how many? Indeclinable
- in order to (purpose) + subjunctive. ut + indicative is as, when
- age, agite
- I doubt, hesitate
- prospicio, prospicere, prospexi, prospectum
- sited, positioned
- scio, scire, scivi, scitum
- despicio, despicere, despexi, despectum